YES! Sign Me Up Today
Please fill out the form below to begin your 30-day complimentary preview subscription to Washington Internet Daily. Or if you’re ready, call us at 1-800-771-9202 to begin your paid subscription.
Top Reasons to Subscribe
- Daily Tech Regulation Overview: Washington Internet Daily provides news with unbiased clarity and context so readers have timely insights needed to influence outcomes on privacy, cybersecurity and other complex policy issues.
- Authoritative Policy Reporting: Washington Internet Daily editors aggregate the day’s tech developments from the FCC, Capitol Hill, DOJ, courts and industry into a concise daily email index allowing you to spend less time searching for relevant news and more time to engage in the policy debate.
- Breaking News Alerts: Frequent bulletins provide subscribers with timely awareness of key internet regulation and policy developments to allow for urgent response as necessary.
- Source Document Access: Our comprehensive daily PDF edition and website link to source documents, court filings, and rulemaking notices allowing for in-depth analysis of key internet regulation, legislation and policy developments.
- Akamai Technologies
- Association of American Publishers
- Cisco Systems Inc
- DLA Piper LLP
- Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- FairWinds Partners LLC
- Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Keller and Heckman LLP
- Library of Congress
- Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- National Association of Realtors
- US Council for International Business
- VeriSign Inc
“The comprehensive and timely coverage of technology policy issues in Washington Internet Daily is essential reading for all companies, trade associations, think tanks and advocates involved in this space.”
Mark MacCarthy - VP, Public Policy, SIIA